My journey to today
I have always felt every project starts with an energy and a feeling. I work using creativity and design to capture that energy, transform it and refined it into something unique.
Every project once completed must convey that same energy and feeling as the initial idea, but as a fully grown and developed version.
“Since the beginning I have worked within the creative industries.”
From school working in the culinary arts, I trained and working as a chef in various fine dining restaurants around the UK. Ultimately working as a private chef in the South of France.
Learning | Cooking, work ethic, food, taste, plating dishes.
Travelling the world, working as a watercolour and oil painter. Exhibiting across the United Kingdom, Australia, South of France and in New York, U.S.
Learning | Drawing, painting, composition, colour, watercolours and oils.
Founding a charity following the tragic death of my sister, Caroline Stuttle on her gap year in Australia. Caroline’s Rainbow Foundation promotes Safer Travel to everyone visiting a different city or country.
Learning | Website and App development, graphic design, video and image media.
Head of Design for a unique forward thinking law firm rradar. Building and leading design, marketing and web teams. Working towards building new technology within the legal profession.
Learning | Team management, project development, design and marketing.
Creative Director of Boothwood Ltd. An award winning hospitality company operating multiple restaurants, pubs and wedding venues around Yorkshire and the North East of England.
Learning | Google G-Suite, Social Media, online presence, print and design.
- Creative Director at Boothwood Ltd
- Charity Founder – Caroline’s Rainbow Foundation
- Recruited to Law Firm rradar as Head of Design
- Hosted TEDx event – creativity and communication
- Private painting tuition for high profile individuals
- Teaching and lecturing at Art Expos across the UK
- Official Artist – Antalya 45th Film Festival
- Painting Cannes Film Festival for 6 years
- Art Exhibitions in New York and London
- Artist to French Snowboard and Ski teams